Standard Disclosure Certificate.
Please note: Standard and Enhanced Disclosure Certificates can only be issued trough or company for applicants from Scotland. Further, to apply for a CRB check your employer’s details need to be provided.
Order standard disclosure for:
- GBP 59 Regular Delivery
A Standard Disclosure is termed as a "criminal record certificate" under Part V of the Police Act 1997, and it includes convictions held on central records. It also shows both spent and unspent convictions. This means that even minor convictions, perhaps dating from years ago, are included on the Disclosure.
A Standard Certificate is sent to the applicant and a copy is also sent to the person who countersigned the application on behalf of the Registered Body, who forward it to the employer.
From the time the complete application for a criminal check, criminal background check has been received we process 90% of standard criminal checks in 14 days.
The cost of obtaining a Standard Disclosure Certificate is 59 Pounds.
- Who is required to obtain a Standard Disclosure Certificate?
- Standard Disclosure is required on entry into the following professions
- Standard Disclosure is required for the following types of work
Who is required to obtain a Standard Disclosure Certificate?
The main categories of occupations for which a Standard Disclosure may be required are:
- those checked in the interests of national security;
- those involved in the administration of law;
- those applying for firearms, explosives and gaming licences;
- professional groups in health, pharmacy and law;
- senior managers in banking and financial services.
Standard Disclosure is required on entry into the following professions:
- Foreign Lawyer
- Legal Executive
- Receiver appointed by the Court of Protection
Standard Disclosure is required for the following types of work:
- Health Services
- Managers of abortion clinics
- In the Crown Prosecution Service
- Justices’ chief executives, justices clerks and their assistants
- Licence issued by the new Security Industry Authority
- Taxi licence
- Alcohol licence only require a Basic Disclosure
- Employment in HM Customs and Excise
- Financial services sector
- Firearms dealers
- Gaming industry
- Monitoring internet communications for the purpose of child protection
- Safeguarding national security
- Employment in the National Crime Squad or the National Criminal Intelligence Service
- Employment in the Serious Fraud Squad
- Police Officers
- Probation officers.
- Staff who work in probation and bail hostels
- Traffic wardens
- Work in a prison or high security psychiatric hospital
Global Choices. Contact information
Global Choices, 146 Omega Works, 4 Roach Road, London E3 2GY, United Kingdom
Tel: (+ 44) 208 533 2777 (UK)
Tel.: (+1) 646 929 4656 (USA)
Fax: (+ 44) 870 330 5955